About Me

I'm a wife and mom just trying my best!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snowing? Who cares! Work it!

It's snowing here. Like a 10 inch snow. It's reached #snowmageddon status on Twitter. Boo! My husband had to take my SUV to be able to brave the weather and get to work. Which means I'm at home and no gym for me. *tear* I'm going to try to make the best of it though and get my sweat on so I can enjoy a homemade cinnamon with my chili tonight (because when it snows, you just need a little yummy something). This routine is similar to Whole Body 1, but in the future look for routines with light weights, just arms, and just legs and abs. I also plan on posting links to some awesome recipes and fashion too. I've recently discovered and am super excited about the beauty of online boutiques and pop-up markets. 
Ok, back to sweating! Remember the difference between hurting and injury. 
Don't forget to try and add in 20 mins. of walking or running to this routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment